Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Proudest Moment & More House Updates

This was our kitchen before we moved in.  See that little globe light above the sink?


I replaced it with this! 
I had never before done any kind of electrical work so when I flipped the switched and the light came on I may have almost shed tears of joy.  It was one of my proudest moments thus far.


And this you see was our bedroom prior to our moving in.  It's funny to me how vastly different our taste is from the previous owners'.


And here it is now!
The room still isn't quite done yet, but I'm so excited we finally finished painting it and got the bed assembled!  This is some serious progress, people.

4 comments:

Jason and Abby said...

Looks great!

ashley said...

KOURT!!! i love love love the bed!!! where did you get it? is it okay if i am coveting you? ohhhhh i love it. everything about it is perfect. i'm jealous :)

Kourtney said...

Thanks you guys!
Ashley the bed is from IKEA! And good news, we just got a queen mattress for the guest room so get your pregnant behind down here and play!

Kristi Barnes said...

Looks good! Where are you living now?