Tuesday, May 4, 2010

P is for Projects


Today is brought to you by the letter P.

When I got home from work Kyle Promptly asked me two questions. 
First: what should we Prepare for dinner? 
Second:  What Project are you doing tonight?

I love Projects.

But you know what?  I have no Patience to carry-out Projects Perfectly.  But, I am a Perfectionist and therefore this is a very frustrating Predicament.

As you may have heard, I've been collecting a Plethora of Picture frames.  Over the last week, I have been Painting my collection of frames in varying colors of a coordinating Palette that matches Perfectly with the striped Pot I recently Purchased.

They now look like this.

I like the frames but I don't know how much I love them on this Particular wall.  I'm totally Perplexed.

Perhaps I need more frames?  (Stop rolling your eyes, husband) (Frames are good for you)

Or maybe if I Placed some Pretty mirrors in the mix?

On the other hand, maybe I should just Pick a different wall altogether.

In retrospect, it would've been much better had I first Primed the frames before I Painted them.  Since I skipped the Primer (due to my lack of Patience), the Paint Peels right off.

Whatever.


Welcome to our family room.  I Put those IKEA shelves over the TV in hopes to create a mantle-like feeling.  I'm Pleased, but not yet satisfied.  I rearrange that "mantle" Practically every day.  Also, I'd like to get away from the red and navy theme, so there will be new colors coming soon.  And drapes.  And lights.  And Perhaps more frames Please?

2 comments:

KimiK said...

I LOVE ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! :D

Kourtney said...

Thank you! I'm glad you think so. I'm hoping for some more tweaking, but it's livable for now :)