Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Part Two: Tracy Aviary

After spending half the day at the zoo, we decided to stop by Tracy Aviary.  You know, since we were already in Salt Lake and we got in free.  
And it was a good place to stop and eat our Hire's Big H burgers (the best)
But first, we had to reapply sunscreen.
To the baby's head.
Resulting baby sunscreen hair:



I know. It's amazing.


I can't blame her for munching on those baby fingers.
They are pretty gosh darn irresistible.


She's so focused.
Or tired.
Probably tired.
Poor kid.


Yep.  Definitely tired.



Bird food!


Can you tell she had been crying?
The snot trail kinda gives it away.


Ah! That baby face!


I tried to lure her into smiling by flashing a bottle at her.
This picture is so funny to me.
I don't know, something about the bottle in the foreground, Avery's winky eye and Kyle's maniacal grin.
I love this.


The flamingos are my favorite!


They're Avery's favorite too.
She told me so.


These pretty ladies weren't so bad either.

Stay tuned for Part Three!


No comments: