Monday, May 7, 2012

Cinco de Sale-o

We celebrated Cinco de Mayo by kicking off yard sale season!!
I didn't go to many yard sales last year because I was so very pregnant.
I have a lot of catching up to do.

We spent all our money at the first sale so by 7:30 AM we had to get more cash.
That's how you know you picked a good sale.  Only the 12 others we went to were stupid so we should have just stopped there.

Even more amazing was the FREE stop and swap in our neighborhood.  You drop off stuff Friday night that you were going to donate or get rid of anyway and Saturday morning it's basically a free yard sale.  I felt so weird just taking things, especially this SWEET vintage style play kitchen!  FREE!  I could have died.  We didn't want to be greedy getters so we only grabbed the play kitchen (and a few clothes for Avery).  We have such cool neighbors.



1 comment:

Kellie said...

What a STEAL!