Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Craving

I have been begging Kyle to go to Tommy's Burger with me for months! It's a tiny shack of a place in Provo and I went there for one thing, and one thing only...




 THIS. The tastiest Chicago dog I've ever had in my life. I took this picture so I could drool on my laptop whenever I had a craving (i.e. now). Seriously, if you can go, you totally should.  And get a Chicago dog for me.  And please savor the buns. The buns are amazing.

(That's what she said)



Kyle went with a hamburger that had BBQ sauce, chili and bacon.
He said it was amazing.
I have a hard time believing it could ever beat the Chicago dog though.

3 comments:

vickyj said...

I will have to have one of those Chicago dogs! You will get a banana milk shake. I can't remember: does it have to be home made?

Jason and Abby said...

ooooh that looks delicious!

Kellie said...

We loooooove Tommy's in this house! But rarely go to avoid dying in the middle of the night due to clogged arteries. YUMMMMMMMMM.