Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Milestone

Big things are happening here at the Post home.  Wednesday night Kyle finally FINALLY felt the baby kick!  I have been trying for weeks to get him to feel her kicks, but to no avail.  And really what is there I can do to "try" except shout "Come over here! She kicked me!"  And then he'd put his hand on my belly for 30 seconds and give up.  Sometimes I could feel her kicking him but it just wasn't strong enough for him to notice.  But not anymore!  This is like a big milestone in the baby growing phase or something.  I am more excited about this than I was about baby's first Bon Jovi concert!  Rest assured, many more firsts to come.

In totally unrelated news, have you ever noticed the letters of your keyboard wearing off?  I find it curious to note that I am quickly losing M, C, D, K, and comma.  In contrast, Q gets very little attention and neither do X and Z.  Just thought you should know.

1 comment:

bequi said...

My N is unrecognizable, but the rest of them look like new.