Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love Song?

Kyle picked me up from work one day and as I skipped merrily to meet him I made up this ever-so-clever and original song (to the tune of one of those Wizard of Oz songs.  You know the one).  I thought I'd be so kind as to share:

I'm off to see the husband
The most wonderful husband of all
He really is the handsomest man
Of ever a husband I've had!

If ever a husband I've had is hot
It's Kyle I've got
He's really hot
Because because because because becaauuusssee!!!
Because of the wonderful things he does.

When I sang my song for Kyle he laughed.
I always feel like I've succeeded in life when I make him laugh.

2 comments:

Twig said...

Hilarious! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one making up entire songs in my head. I am so glad to be reading your blog, but how do I subscribe to it? You are so funny :) So excited to read more!

Jana

Kourtney said...

Jana, thanks for visiting! I just recently discovered your blog and I love your style!

If you want to subscribe, I added a little followers tab on the layout, maybe that will help?

I have to admit I recently discovered Google Reader and proceeded to subscribe to a ridiculous number of blogs... it's my work-is-sometimes-boring entertainment. :)