Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post to Post on Toast


Yes, yes, I know that I have a thing for toast and you've heard it a dozen times.  I've learned to come to terms with it.  It's out there now and there's no going back! 

But have I mentioned that Victoria Beckham (aka Posh Spice) also eats toast every morning?  It's true.  I read it in a magazine.  She probably enjoys her's with lemon curd or marmalade, because that would be ever-so-much-more posh than my seedless blackberry jam. 

While on the subject of toast...here is an excerpt from today's Post to Post electronic communications:


From: Kourtney
To: Kyle
Hey good choice on the bread, I had the yummiest toast this morning!


From: Kyle
To: Kourtney
Thanks. I had a cheaper kind in my hand, then put it back because I remembered I have a wife who is passionate about toast.



From: Kourtney
To: Kyle
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:10 PM
Oh how I love you!!!

Yes, I am easy to please.

1 comment:

Jason and Abby said...

I had some lovely wheat toast last night with strawberry Great Harvest jam. It was delicious!

YAY TOAST!