Monday, April 12, 2010

Yea Verily On Monday We Had Cornbread

Oh to be a dog and to properly enjoy the hanging of one's face out the window of a moving car.  Does anything look so fun as that?


I cannot, for the life of me, stay awake in a long car ride.  Kyle found it an amusing event to photographically document.  A fun weekend in Pocatello with my parents left me so exhausted I slept most of the way home.


Before leaving for church on Sunday, I made sure to tuck Maggie in with her Sunday comics, "bone" and blanket.  I am practicing for future babies.  Except I will probably take our babies to church with us instead of tucking them in on the couch.  Oh believe me, I was really tempted to take Maggie to church with us.



THIS is how our living room looks right now.  We begin our move in four days and I'm afraid the piles of boxes are only going to get worse.  The good news is, we finally sold the lease on our apartment and we are all ready to close on our house Thursday morning! 
(Jenny if you still want these boxes, they can be yours in a week!) : )


Unfortunately for Kyle, packing also means saying goodbye to some "old friends."  Goodbye Jim.  It was a good run.

No comments: