Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbye Oh-Nine

At the beginning of 2009, Kyle and I had just been dating a few months and together made a list of over 100 things we wanted to do.  There was everything from "have a breakfast date" to "visit the Grand Canyon."  Well... we didn't it to the Grand Canyon (yet) but in 2009 we did knock a lot of really awesome things off our super cool list:

feed the ducks


go sledding


go to a monster truck show


have a "white trash" date


go to a Rockies game


go to Colorado


walk on stilts


go to a Bee's game


go to Yellowstone National Park


go 4-wheeling


hike Ensign Peak


see Def Leppard in concert


play on the beach


watch the sunset


go to Disneyland


go to Las Vegas and look really washed out in this picture


go to a Boise State football game, of course!


make a wishbone wish


make a snowman

In the next week or so we'll be revising our list for 2010 - just wait 'til you see what we'll do this year!

2 comments:

Derek and Jen said...

Derek and I did a lot of the things you did, but I'm sad to say we missed out on the walking on stilts. That was definitely at the top of my list and I'm so sad I missed it!! Maybe this year... :)

Kellie said...

STOP it right now!!! You two are SO cute! I liked this post so much I told my husband about it and proposed we make a list. :)