Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here Comes January

Well, what do ya know?  Here comes January... and with it, even more winter.  I have mixed feelings about winter.  You see, I hate the cold but I love when it snows.  If Utah insists on being 24 degrees every day, then it sure as heck better snow every day.  Oh I do love snow!  I just hate being in the snow.  Or driving in snow.  Or shoveling snow...

I also have this idea that winter should end with New Year's.  I think it would be just fine if winter started in November and ended promptly in January so we could all get on with spring already.  But alas, year after year I'm forced to endure endless months of winter until the bitter Utah cold finally gives way to hot summers days and warm summer nights.

Don't you love summer nights?  I can hardly wait...

No comments: