Monday, December 21, 2009

Superior Word Assembly

It has been almost a whole year since the last time Kyle and I challenged each other to a battle of Scrabble wits.  And for good reason, too; we both hate to lose.  Kyle accuses me of making up rules and I laugh in his face when I score a 30 point word.  Perhaps Post family Scrabble is not the best way to spend the Sabbath...

At any rate, Kyle did win... again. Of all the dozens of times we have played, I've only beaten him once! It is this consistent losing that drives me to bring out the Scrabble board time after time with a heart full of fierce ambition and hopes of superior word assembly.

But tell me something, is "duh" really a playable word??  I'm holding to my belief that it is not.  I think this is how Kyle keeps beating me; he is creating his own rules, isn't he?  I am on to him...

1 comment:

Jacob and Candra said...

did you dictionary it? if it's not in the dictionary it doesn't count.