WHY IT WAS FUN TO BE A HALE:
- Try pronouncing it like "hell" to make such phrases as "what the Hale" and "hot as Hale" slightly more amusing.
- Is it raining outside? No! It's a "Hale-storm!" hahaha, oh I've never heard that one before...
- My friends from Hawaii thought my name was hilarious because hale means house. I could totally live in this hale.
- As a Mormon, everyone thinks the name is Hales - only we're not really related to Elder Robert D. Hales. Sorry to disappoint.
- Wikipedia tells me that Hale is also the name of a band in the Philippines - by far my coolest claim to fame. They even won the MTV Pilipinas Video Music Awards for Best Pop Video with "Kung Wala Ka" (I bet you didn't know that!) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hale_(band)
- Other claims to fame: Hale Center Theater, Emma Hale, Nathan Hale
COOL THINGS WITH THE NAME POST: