Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fantasy! Football!

OH. MY. GOSH.
I am SOOOO excited about my fantasy football teams!
You guys, I'm like the manager of made up teams of professional football players and I get to spend every waking moment researching players and seeking out sleeper picks so I can blow everyone away with my superior football knowledge!  And since I joined 10 leagues this season I get to spend hours dreaming up 10 ridiculous team names that will be simultaneously memorable and entertaining!

Except that's a lie.
1. Because my name is not Kyle Post
2.  Because Kyle Post did not even invite me to be part of his fantasy football league this year

Apparently I didn't "care enough" about it last year.
SORRY I was, like, busy having a baby and stuff!
(i may be suffering from hurt feelings)

In all seriousness, Kyle is very seriously excited about football season, which includes his fantasy football teams.  His boyish excitement over these upcoming events is strange to me, yet adorable.  He was so excited one night he kept me up for an hour talking about the picks he got for one of his teams.  What can I say?  The guy's passionate.  And that's not a bad thing. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was shocked and had to check my husband's temperature when he told me he wasn't going to do fantasy football this year. I still won't believe it until football season is over and it hasn't ever been discussed. Especially since he has a two-year winning record for his group. Maybe he's just keeping it a secret from me this year... I'm going to have trust issues over this one. ;)