Monday, July 2, 2012

Kent Coffey Furniture Dreaminess

I just scored this AMAZING mid century modern Kent Coffey dresser!
For FREE!

I don't even know how I get so lucky sometimes.  I've been so excited about this beauty that I maybe almost cried about it.  But I maybe actually cried about little boy cowboys riding horses at the rodeo too.  
Moral of the story: I'm emotional.

But I can't be the only one who would be emotional about such a cool 1950s dresser?!  She's a little dusty to be sure, but I'm going to clean her up real nice.  The only problem now is.... it doesn't really go with my bedroom.  So now I want to repaint.  It's not wrong to redesign your whole house over 1 piece of furniture, is it?



1 comment:

Jenn griswold said...

Uh no, its ok to make over a room for one thing you must have. What were you going to paint it?