Sunday, May 27, 2012

Best Autocorrect Ever!

I was recently the recipient of a very awkward/hysterical autocorrected text.


The conversation went like this:

Me:  You need to come sew with me sometime!

Friend:  I want to come sex with you!!  I wish we had done this when we were living together.


And then she called me.  And we laughed.  And then I died.  Of laughter.
(She died of embarrassment)
Funniest text I've ever gotten in my LIFE!!

Of course my friend (who remains nameless for her protection), meant to say "I want to come sew with you" and I knew that and it made it all the more hysterical.  Add to that the fact that she had to include "I wish we had done this when we were living together" and I die all over again.

Please tell me you just died laughing too.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

LOL! That is hilarious! I once got a text from a good friend that was meant for her husband. I won't go into any details, but let's just say I could tell immediately that it wasn't meant for me. I, to, died laughing, and she also died of embarrassment! :)