Wednesday, April 4, 2012

River Walk

My favorite thing about where we live is the walking trail along the river.
My favorite thing about it finally being spring around here is that we get to take walks along this trail.
And the baby cows.  They're also my favorite.

So we had a romantic walk along the river today.
Just the three of us.
And the baby cows.

*sigh*  Married 2.5 years and I still think he's dreamy.


We need to have a third kid so there's someone to take a picture of all 3 of us.  Wait, make that a nanny.  We don't need a third kid, we need a nanny to follow us everywhere and document our family life.  A nanny/personal photographer.  And while I'm at it, someone to kill all the spiders in and around my house.  I found 2 spiders in the same day in the same place in my kitchen and I'm about to have a meltdown.  They're also in my mailbox.  I swear they are coming for me.

Speaking of meltdowns...

Kyle nearly had one when we came across this little beauty along the trail.  He might laugh at me for screaming about a spider in our house, but when it's a snake,  he's just as bad!  I'd rather have a snake in my house than ever see a spider for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Kate Dunstan said...

Maybe snakes eat spiders...? You should get one just in case.