Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh January

I normally HATE January.
It's cold, snowy, smoggy, dark, and disgusting.
But I think January is flirting with me this time.


We spent an afternoon playing outside in January.
It wasn't cold, snowy, smoggy, dark, OR disgusting!
(well, the brown grass was kind of disgusting)


 In fact, it kind of felt a little like spring.
I probably should feel bad for people who need the snow, but I'm neither a skier nor a snow plower so I'm just going to say thank you, January.  Thank you for not sucking this year.

 
I just hope this doesn't mean we're getting snow in the summer.
Because that would be devastating.

1 comment:

Kate [City Girl Mountain View] said...

I won't lie, I agree with you. It has even been a great January here in CO - if you prefer it a little warmer and with less snow. I enjoy skiing and all that good snow stuff, but to be able to get out and walk with the kiddo right now, that's priceless!