Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Secret


Baby Bjorn = The Secret To Getting Shiz Done

Sometimes this baby of mine wants nothing more than to be held.  These are times when I break out the Baby Bjorn and go about my biznas tandem style.

She happily drools all over the fabric while I can do stuff like:
Paint the bathroom
Recover a lampshade
Clean the house
Do laundry
Put on makeup (yeah right. like ever do that anymore)
Work from home
Blog
Wash dishes
Fix a meal

Things that are decidedly not appropriate for this mom & baby set up:
Napping
Showering
Jogging
Changing diapers


But sometimes a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.

p.s. My girl loves to help me type.

2 comments:

Sims D said...

You two make a very "cute couple"!!

It Started With a Wink said...

motherhood looks good on you and I think your hair looks great too, even despite all the hair loss!