Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kyle's Place: Boise State

One time my mom asked me, “Since you graduated from BYU-Idaho, which is a BYU school, and you are a Boise State fan, what if BYU plays Boise State in football? Who would you cheer for?” I kindly responded to my mom, “Are you freaking kidding me? Mom, if Boise State played our family in a flag football game, I would cheer for Boise State.”

I bleed Blue and Orange. Ever since I was a little boy in poopy diapers, I have loved the Boise State Broncos. I grew up during the times where we had some good seasons and some not so good seasons. But they have always been and forever will be my team. I love them. I don’t think I could love a newborn puppy more than I love the Boise State Broncos.

When Boise State plays, life stops to enjoy that special moment.

Our wedding colors were blue and orange and we got married on Boise State’s bye week.
If coach Petersen ever needed me to suit up and play, I am only a phone call away.
If Coach Petersen needed a place to relax while he was visiting Utah, he could stay at my house, sleep in my bed in his underwear, hold my firstborn child, and eat whatever he wanted (including my stash of goodies), use my jetted bathtub, wear my clothes and use my razor.
He would be King.
That’s how much I love Boise State.

Go Broncos!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

:oD hahaha that sounds about right!