Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scene From a Sick Day

I think that probably every time I get a sickness I blog about it.  But don't you like to hear about when I am ill?  The thing is I am home in the stupid winter and its stupidly cold outside and as much as all I want to do is stay in bed in a semi-horizontal position (lay flat and be sure, I'll never breathe again), I am terribly bored  and daytime television is just really not so much my cup of tea.

And so I blog.

The worst part about being home sick is that I'm surrounded by all the things I would like to/need to/should've done already and yet it hurts to move.  My sewing room is in terrible disarray (again), I have papers to file, things to mail, clothes to get rid of, dishes to put away, laundry to fold, blah blah blah.

But I think I'm going back to bed for awhile.

1 comment:

vickyj said...

I'm sorry you were home sick. You could have called me. I could have shared some sympathy. Be better, K?