How you like your eggs is a very personal thing, but don't you think? I am just sure you can tell so much about a person just by knowing how they like their eggs. I don't know what it is that it tells.... but, you know.
Really, I love eggs and I'll take them just about any way you wanna make 'em for me, but my very favorite is the way that my grandma taught me.
1. Crack two eggs into a hot frying pan.
2. Let them cook a little while until the whites start to become opaque.
3. Put a little hot water in the lid of the pan and quickly dump it into the frying pan, and cover with the lid.
4. Let the eggs cook until the tops steam a pinkish color.
5. Eat the best half-poached eggs of your life.
Now, if you were me (and aren't you glad you're not?) you would toast up some buttery toast and slap pieces of egg on top for a sort of egg sandwich with kind of poached eggs. (The toast is perfect for sopping up running yolks) (If you don't like running yolks... well, then, I'm not sure we can be friends)
*Do excuse my cell phone photography. It's too much work for me to dig out my not-so-fancy camera and download images for da blog. Besides, my eggs were getting cold.