Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wiggling, Wandering, Wondering.

(photo from K2 Imaging)
I've had a lot of time to wiggle around at my desk and think thoughtful things today.  It's Wednesday, the sun is shining, and I can't sit still to save my life.  So off my mind wanders...

  
(photo from K2 Imaging)
Do you ever consider what might've happened if you had made one decision differently? Even the seemingly small, everyday decisions can alter the course of your life forever! Crazy!


Perhaps this is why I have issues making decisions when too many choices are placed before me.  I mean seriously, the cereal aisle?!?  Heaven help me.  Froot Loops?  Cracklin' Oat Bran?  Marshmallow Mateys? Cheerios??  Oh the choices! 

Ok so I know that selecting a breakfast food may not really have life-altering impact, but I think you get my point.  Maybe? 
Well, enough about that.  

For the sake of nothing important:

Do you know that I found TWO dimes this week!?!  This really must be a good omen.  Nevermind the fact that the first one accidently ended up in the garbage... (Read about how to find loose change, it just might change your life)

Why is it that I have been hiccuping sporadically since 7:17 AM this morning?  And why oh why oh why do my hiccups sounds so very much like a winged dinosaur?!?  And then again, how could I suppose to know what a dinosaur sounds like?

I have never used Flickr, Twitter, or Hulu and frankly don't really care to.  How much more uncool does this make me? 


Oh!  During my weekend in Colorado I got my new Big Buddha bag!  It was especially helpful for carting around my three issues of Marie Claire, gifted water bottle, and Cashflow Quadrant (which I just finished reading!) during my unexpectedly long stay at the Denver International Airport. (Read here for the whole story, just in case you missed it.)

Also, I feel rather inspired to include lots of links in this post.  And what do you think about that, I wonder?

No comments: