Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"I Wanna Be The One To Walk In The Sun"

Well, Kyle is on to me and my once-hairy legs.  He read this post and promptly drove me to the WalMart to buy some new razor blades.  Because he initiated the purchase, I felt the $16 pack of 8 was totally justified,  even though I still hear him mention every now and then about how expensive my razor blades are.  But really, I think we can all agree they were worth it.  And you know what?  He really hadn't noticed how hairy they had gotten.  I'm not exactly sure how I should feel about that.


In other maritial news, the Kyle has also noticed the seemingly endless supply of lotions and creams and sprays which a woman must have.  A lotion for the face, a lotion for the body, a cream for those really dry winter days, a mousse for hair volume, a root boost for more hair volume, hair spray for proper styling, a conditioner for dry hair days, a conditioner for clarifying...  The conversation came up when he nearly caused a landslide when the toothpaste managed to knock over a moisturizer which then tipped over the toner and so on and so forth. 


Also, I hear he is unhappy at finding my longish blonde hairs on the towels, on his jacket, on the toothpaste, in the bed...  I can't help it.  It's nearing the end of winter and I must be molting.  I'm sorry sugar muffin, but I do love you so!

Being a girl is just so fun.
(Extra points if you know where the post title came from)

5 comments:

KimiK said...

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun :D
(what do I win??) <3

Suzi Q said...

Um I feel ya. Kevin has gotten over it but you do need lotions and such for diff things. I have 3 lotions open cause some days I want to smell diff than others!

TheOneTrueSue said...

I am feeling seriously product deficient right now. My husband thanks you in advance for the large drugstore bill I'm about to rack up.

Kourtney said...

Sue - happy drugstore shopping! I just LOVE a new-product rendezvous!

Kourtney said...

Kim - I should've known you would know the answer! I will have to come up with a creative prize :)