Monday, April 18, 2011

LOVE


Oh geez, I've jumped on another bandwagon!  If you haven't already signed up for/heard about/experienced Pinterest, then you should jump on the bandwagon too.  I'm addicted! 

From the website: "Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and 'follow' collections created by people with great taste.

People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it."

This is so very perfect for me because for the last couple of years I've been saving inspiring images to my desktop, which now includes about 15 separate folders of several hundred images each.  Basically, Pinterest is going to save my hard drive.  What's even better is it's hard for me to save the source of each image to go back to later but Pinterest saves the source so you can find the image in its original habitat!  So handy for all the tutorials I want to follow later.

Some of my favorite bloggers like Young House Love, Welcome to Heardmont, Simplified Bee, and I Heart Organizing are already pinning up great stuff for me to add to my collection.  (As if I needed any more projects on my list!)

Anyway, if you love stuff like I love stuff, you should sign up for Pinterest. (So wish I was getting paid for this endorsement)  I've heard some from people that it takes a few weeks to get their account set up, for me it was about 4 days.  Enjoy!  This is definitely my favorite bandwagon of the moment.


And if you want to follow what I'm pinning, you can find me here.


No comments: