Sunday, November 21, 2010

With Reckless Ambition!

Something terribly strange happened today. I got the craziest whim to cut my bangs. So do you know what I did? I snatched up some scissors and chopped them off with reckless ambition! Just like that! Snip snip and hello Heidi Klum! Okay, so maybe not so much. But at any rate she was my inspiration and so far, I am not regretting it!  Long live split [end] decisions! Let's hear it for not thinking before you act! Bring on the scissors!

I better stop while I'm ahead or I may just chop off my layers while I'm at it.  There's something funny going on here...

2 comments:

mrsmonje said...

man i wish i had the guts to juust chop off my hair sometimes! picture please...

Jason and Abby said...

Congrats! I tried cutting my bangs once...it was...something :0) When I was 3 or 4 years old I tried to cut my hair...lets not talk about that.